The bane of winter weather in the northern hemisphere for travelers is recurrently those darn flight delays. In North America the winter weather has hit us the hardest in the month of February we just escaped from and after another snow storm swept through parts of the Midwest to the east coast I felt obligated to post about it today.
There are travelers who really dislike layovers and become even more disgruntled when they are forced to wait additional hours or days on end at times to either make it to their tropical or business destination or to safely return home.
I’m a man who believes that travel is just as much about the journey as it is getting to the destination! Rather than letting your negativity flow in your restlessness to keep on progressing in your travels how about you try some of the things I’ve found in this awesome list of 101 things to while waiting at an airport!
Reading through that list some of the funnier ones that I will be inclined to do next time I get stuck in an airport (hopefully that doesn’t happen any time soon, comeee onnn Spring!) are as follows:
- Greet passengers getting off of a plane.
- Have a push up competition with a stranger.
- Challenge someone to a game of Rock, Paper, Scissor Olympics and declare the champion very loudly.
Which ones do you like?
You can find live airline delays here for every airport in the world: FlightAware
- Expedia is buying up all the competition, just recently announced they will be acquiring Orbitz; read here.
- Space X successfully launches two clients’ satellites; read here.
- Net Neutrality is still an on-going debate. If you’re not in the know, read here.